Sabtu, Desember 17, 2011

RECOUNT TEXT_By EchaLhieNaa


“ My day ”

One morning I got up with the feeling that the day was going to be an unlucky one for me, but I think it just my feeling! And I started my day with unlucky event. I found that it was already 06:00 a.m.

I woke up, but I still sleepy. When my mother called me, I didn’t hear and then, in this morning, mother angry with me. I’m so starled, finally I run into the bathroom..
In the bathroom, I didn’t see a piece of soap lying on the floor. i stepped on it and slipped, almost breaking my back in the process.

Next, I went into the dining room for my breakfast. I gulped down the tea without realizing that it was very hot. It burnt my tongue. Then I could not eat anything because my tongue hurt. After that, I say good bye for my parents because I must go to school.

Unfortunately, in the trip, my bus stop and didn’t run. I’m very dejected and I knew that I would be late for school. When I arrived in school, my name was taken down by the teacher. I sit down and kept quiet. My class was studied mathematics. In the class, the teacher give an exersice. All my friends can’t do this, except me. I’m very surprised but I’m happy.
After that, my friend inviting me for eat with her and she stand treat me.
Next, after school, i meet my uncle, he gave me money…. I’m very glad to meet him.

So, I think that my day same as a aphorism telling painfulness first, have a good time later and conversely, happiness first and painfulness later.
Although firstly my day unlucky but finally lucky also.

Thanks because all of you have listened my story.
See you next time and next chance. Bye ^^

2 komentar:

  1. postingan yang bagus dan menarik untuk di baca... saya suka mengunjungi blog ini

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. whhh,, terima kasihh jugaa sudah mauu mampir di blog saya ^_^

      Hapus