Sabtu, Januari 14, 2012

Expression Admiration


Expression admiration adalah ungkapan kekaguman terhadap sesuatu….
Ø  For example :
v  How wonderful
v  What a beautiful place
v  Its amazing !
v  That’s awesome !

Expressions asking for repetition.
Ø  For example :
v  Excuse me?
v  Could you repeat that?
v  Could you say that again?
v  What did you say?
v  What was that (again)?
v  Did you say . . . ?
v   I'm sorry. I didn't catch that.

Expressions attentions.
Ø  For example :
Expressing Admiration
Andre   : Something different with you,  Jane.
Jane     : Do you mean my hair, right? Of course. I had a haircut yesterday.
              What do you think?
Andre   : Wow, how stylish you hair is! Even you look younger.
Jane     : Thank you. You know what? I tried the newest barber shop near my house.
               And it’s only Rp 10.000,00 for the first week opening.
Andre   :  What a cheap tariff!  I must go there soon.
Jane     :  Better you go there after 7 pm.
Andre   :  But why?
Jane     :  In order not to have a long queue. Yesterday I found more than 15 people
               waiting there for.
Andre   :  Really? Unbelievable!

2 komentar: